Pistachio Ripple travel blanket

Pistachio Ripple travel blanket

£55.00

160cm x 80cm – £55

A blanket for one made from recycled cotton and t-shirt yarn with a double-sided design. Ideal for chillier nights when you want to spend some time outdoors galaxy-gazing as you camp under the stars. A perfect shoulder cover for those cooler times beside the seaside, sitting on your balcony or in the garden or when you’re out and about in the city or countryside. The perfect size for backpacks, beach bags and shoppers.

Designed in Cornwall and made in England, this throw has been crafted from 100% recycled yarn. It’s gorgeously soft, machine washable and made from 75% recycled cotton with the remaining 25% other fibres, such as viscose and acrylic, all from recycled t-shirts.

Also available in this range is the Grey Chevron blanket, the Grey Swell and the Grey Stripe blanket.

Our range also includes British-made and Cornish-designed 100% wool blankets/throws.

Due to the nature of the style and manufacturing process of our products, some items may have slight variations in shape, weight, size or colour.

Size guide

This one-person blanket is perfect for snuggling indoors and out, or sofa surfing.

Success! Feel free to continue shopping or head to your cart .