There really is nothing better than stepping into a luxurious bedroom in a five-star hotel, from the fresh cotton sheets to the perfectly plumped pillows.
So, why not have that feeling all the time at home? Here are some simple swaps you can make without blowing the budget.
1. Change the way you sleep by investing in some pure cotton sheets – the kind you would find in a hotel. They might be a bit more expensive than your regular sheet, but they feel luxurious and will stand the test of time.
2. Make your bed look and feel beautiful by adding cushions and throws for ultimate comfort. Add a different decadent throw and an array of scatter cushions to change the look each season.
3. The initial appearance of our beds is what we all spend time on and often the underneath tends to be neglected. It’s so important to pay attention to the quality of your inner bedding such as mattress covers, opt for good quality that will last and feel plush after every wash.
4. Candles, diffusers, or sleep sprays, are e-scent-ial! The perfect scent can really help transform your bedroom into a place of luxury.
5. Simplicity is key when it comes to choosing your colour palette – think blues, pastel greens and classic white. This will create an expensive luxury feel without the high-end hotel price tag.